Online Zip Books Request will be processed Monday-Friday 10AM-2PM.
- Effective, Sunday, November 1, Kings County Library customers can have 1 open Zip Book request at a time. After the requested Zip Book is returned via library book drop, then any additional requests will be submitted with a maximum of 5 requests per month.
- No pre-publication items are eligible for request.
- On a piece of paper, write down the name and library card number of the person who requested the Zip Book.
- Place the sheet and returned Zip Book inside a clean bag.
- Securely close the bag.
- Place the bag in any Kings County Library book drop.
No pre-publication items are eligible for request.
If your Zip Book is approved, the order will be placed with Amazon and the item will be shipped to your house. Please note that Amazon is currently experiencing shipping delays. Once the book arrives at your home, you will have it for a three-week checkout.