Library staff will be available during branch business hours provide assistance via phone issues with existing library accounts and assistance in accessing online resources, including eBooks, audiobooks, research databases and streaming content:
- Avenal Branch Library: (559) 386-5741
- Corcoran Branch Library: (559) 992-3314
- Hanford Branch Library: (559) 582-0261
- Kettleman City Branch Library: (559) 386-9804
- Lemoore Branch Library: (559) 924-2188
- Stratford Branch Library: (559) 947-3003
- For assistance with cards and more complicated reference questions, please call the Hanford Branch Library at (559) 852-4003 during normal hours of operation, which can be found here.
Para servicios en Español: (559) 386-5741 or (559) 947-3003
What's the best way to reach us? Any way that is convenient for you!
|Phone: 559-582-0261 or any Library location.|
|Email: All questions, suggestions, concerns, and comments can be emailed to email@example.com|
|In Person: Visit any Library location|
|By Mail: Kings County Library, 401 N. Douty Street, Hanford, CA 93230. Find addresses for all our locations on the Branches page.|