The Kings County Library Advisory Board represents the library to the Kings County Board of Supervisors. The Library Advisory Board consists of 5 members who are appointed by the Kings County Board of Supervisors.
The Library Advisory Board collaborates with the Library Director to improve library service throughout Kings County. Its role is to advise the Library Director and the Board of Supervisors on budgetary and policy decisions.
Each member serves a 4-year term. 2 members shall be residents of the City of Hanford and 3 members shall be county-at-large residents.
Library Advisory Board Members
- Ms. Wilma Humason – (Chairperson) - County-at-large/City
- Mr. James Tucker – County-at-large/City
- Ms. Linda Mackey – County-at-large
- Ms. Anne Sutton – County-at-large
- Ms. Margret Lirones - County-at-large
Library Advisory Board Meetings
When: 3rd Thursday of the month @ 3:30 p.m.
Where: Hanford Library Meeting Room
Meetings are open to the public.
Please enter through the staff entrance on the north-east side of the building.