Information about COVID-19 in Kings County
To stay informed about COVID-19 cases, testing, and vaccinations in Kings County, with resources available in English and Spanish, please visit the Kings County Department of Public Health webpage. The Kings County COVID-19 Data Dashboard shows the most current numbers of cases, hospitalizations, and deaths. Answers to frequently asked questions about COVID-19 vaccinations are available here. To find out if you are eligible to make an appointment to get vaccinated, visit vaccinateall58.com and click on "Check your eligibility" or go directly to myturn.ca.gov.
This health crisis will require everyone to play a role during this challenging time. To best protect your health and those around you, the KCDPH recommends following these simple practices:
- Use a cloth face covering or mask that covers your mouth and nose, when outside the home
- Wash your hands with soap and water and use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol
- Avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands
- Clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces and common use areas
- Cover coughs and sneezes and avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay away from work, school or other people if you become sick with respiratory symptoms like fever and cough.
- Practice social distancing.
- Stay home as much as possible to prevent catching or passing on the infection.
Please see the following links for additional information about COVID-19 and the best ways to protect not only your own health, but also that of your family and community: